Tuesday, September 05, 2023

Cruel Autumn Ahead

Sorry Dutch

And how was your summer?

punishment club mistress teacher caning slave school boy miss hardcastle hastings
Autumn will never be the same [image: Mrs. Hardcastle-Canings educating a student. [Image:Punishment Club]

Any plans this Sunday?
Or the other 52 baby?

Out of the blue. "Funny you wrote that my boy" she says.

"Huh, what?" I write a lot of stuff. Most of it she doesn't even read.

"That post about the Spanktown school a while back."

"Glad you liked it baby, was planning it for some time."

"I think it's time for you to address me properly, being your Love and mistress."

Oops, better pay attention here. We're in full vanilla mode and don't do hard switches but I'm just being careful. "Yes my Love, what is it?"

"Baby? My love? That's the problem. Let's talk tonight after dinner. Make sure you're ready. No need to undress." That's rather unexpected. We had a great summer. So much fun and lots of sex. Yes we share old-fashioned hobbies like boy, girl and nothing else but a good time. We also played a bit but you know how it is. Overall life was good, both femdom and vanilla.

My Love and I have this arrangement when we switch over to the Dark Side unprepared, both of us can decline. Sometimes work 'n' stuff get in the way. At times you have so much on your mind it simply isn't the time or place. I felt a bit like that but there was something in her voice that told me to get it over with as soon as possible.

I look at her and reply "yes my Love and mistress, thank you for taking the time to guide me." She has this incredible powerful presence once she's arrived at a decision. And yes that's hot but at times also rather scary. Our eyes cross, don't know what she is thinking but she probably picked up at least some of my thoughts. "Don't" I tell myself, just don't.

"I want you baby. Now." Did I just say that out loud? She just smiles and walks away, leaving me drooling. As she closes the door, she shakes that beautiful behind of hers. Because she can. Ass worship a punishment, my ass. Heaven's reward.

Nope, don't think I said it out loud but my Love has this sadistic streak. Because of our busy schedules we often set play dates. And you know what, the days before she's always in the mood for sex and then some. [1] Sounds great? Nope. Play dates are fixed whether I - that's me, Dutch -  am in the mood or not. Desire not only makes you more submissive, aroused slaves suffer less. Pain and humiliation are reduced to merely harsh experiences, sort of, rather than a devastating, soul crushing time. Looking back, making her jeans talk was definitely a proposition of sorts. Having already accepted mistress' invitation for tonight [clothes on, where's the harm in that], looking back I was glad I didn't fall for it. Still I don't think she ever looked hotter than that moment.

Eight PM and I am on my knees in our dungeon. Doesn't take long before I hear that familiar click, click. Mistress is on her way. And yes that's why she wanted tiles. Just hearing that sound is intimidating as hell. Don't know what's going on. My stomach is still a little upset from all the stress this impromptu summoning is causing me. The door opens and mistress walks in. Different outfit, same Wonderful Goddess. Officially I'm not allowed to look at her until she tells me to. Then again she loves to set me up to fail, if you can call that love. Obedience is another rule I find difficult to obey. Surely this has to be strike one. Instead she looks at me and smiles. Mere centimeters from me she halts. My Love and mistress smells lovely tonight. The warmth of her body makes me feel dizzy. All I want right now is to wrap my arms around her, telling her I'm hers forever. Unfortunately that's an absolute no except for emergencies. And no, I love you doesn't count, facts are just that. Same thing for you're so hot. Still have to find out what does count as an emergency.

The divine power she has over me makes her smile. Gently her gloved hand lifts my face as she looks into my eyes. Next a kiss, also pretty good, especially with me, her slave, being on my knees in our dungeon. My cheek rests in her gloved hand as she begins to speak.

"You are mine and I am yours. You have surrender to me of your own free will. You bow your head in my presence to signal your submission and devotion to your Love and mistress. As your Eternal Love and forever mistress nothing matters more to me than your wellbeing. You know I'll do anything to keep you safe. In accepting my collar you have given up the freedom to make your own choices. It's up to me to keep you safe, nothing matters more to me than that. Tonight we're gonna have a tough talk. I ask you to trust me in the decision I've arrived at. It's time. You're not gonna like it, hate it even, but it's necessary. Let me guide you and help you in becoming a better, happier slave. It's time for you to go back to school." 

And how was your summer?


Slave School

The idea for writing a story about a slave going back to school to become a better slave came to me after watching a clip from Mrs. Hardcastle's Punishment Club on one of the tubes. Who doesn't want to become a better slave and not just because mistress says so. Go deeper, corrupt yourself, have yourself corrupted. Do whatever it takes to be happier. Improve your life even if it hurts. And seeing a couple of guys standing in the corner, awaiting their punishment, literally trembling with fear, also did help.

Sadly I forgot to bookmark the video that started this. If you are interested in buying her videos, go to Mrs. Hastings's personal website. [The Punishment Club website seems offline.].

PS, reading how it all began for Mrs. Hardcastle made me smile.


Face the Music

Ace of Base - Cruel Summer

Today's track was originally recorded by Bananarama but with Holland facing a week of tropical temperatures up to 30 degrees Celcius, Ace of Base's has a little more energy and feels more uplifting.

[click to listen]

559

You know who's had a cruel summer? Ukraine is not looking back on a mere summer of cruelty but almost six seasons of it since Russia invaded the independent country. No points for guessing who is facing an even more brutal autumn.

May 2022 "Poland’s prime minister, Mateusz Morawiecki, slammed Macron’s decision to keep channels open with Putin and compared his attempts to negotiating with Hitler." Mr. Morawiecki couldn't be more correct. When I read about it, I was baffled. And not just for the total lack of strategic insight that would disqualify him to be the head of any government ever, past or present. Back to the school yard. Hand over your lunch money to the bully once and it will never end.

August 2023 "magistrates in Paris ordered former French President Nicolas Sarkozy to stand trial on charges that his 2007 election campaign received a $54 million illegal contribution from former Libyan dictator Muammar al-Qaddafi’s government. If that doesn't qualify you as scum, I don't know what does. This is far from Sarkozy’s first indictment rodeo. The 68-year-old leader has been convicted twice for corruption and influence-peddling."

At the same time his publishers brought forward the release of his second volume of memoirs, Le Temps des Combats (The Time of Battles), money has no conscience either. An international row erupted over his comments on Russia and Ukraine.

One term French president Sarkozy still holds political sway, setting himself up as kingmaker for the Republican party for 2027.

In an interview to promote his book, Sarkozy defended Vladimir Putin and stated the following. [Bullet points are mine]

  • Ukraine should accept the Russian occupation of Crimea and other disputed territory. Ukraine should not be allowed to join Nato or the European Union
  • Ukraine instead should remain “neutral” to appease Russia’s fears of being surrounded by “hostile neighbours”.

The former French president goes even further:

  • Sarkozy describes both sides of the conflict sparked by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine as “belligerents”
  • Sarkozy criticizes EU and US support of Kyiv.

“Russia will remain our neighbour whether we like it or not. We must find ways and means to re-establish neighbourly, or at least calmer, relations.

Shameful, rewriting of history? People are drawing parallels to Chamberlain appeasing Hitler. Me, I'm wondering what's in it for Mr. Sarkozy. Kremlin influencer is too mild. Traitor doesn't do it it either for a former president of the French Republic. This is high treason. [Obviously the term isn't correct, but when you call his betrayal high treason, people immediately understand the gravity his crimes. Obviously the betrayal of Mr. Sarkozy rises above petty treason or even jus treason. Of all people, he should know better.

"Sarkozy claims France and Germany had helped avoid a third world war by recognising Putin’s “red lines” over national borders and vetoing Ukraine and Georgia joining Nato in April 2008. Poirot said the former president had failed to understand how damaging his talks with the Kremlin had been; four months later, Putin sent tanks into Georgia, and less than six years later invaded Crimea."

There are those in France who still cherish their special friendship with Russia. Think again. That only happened because the two countries shared a dislike of the USA. Now think again, who is your friend. Ukraine is. So is Poland, but definitely not Russia. Unless you want the heart of the sixth republic to be located in Moscow.

Also Mr. Sarkozy's "three-year sentence [was] upheld by appeals court in corruption case". French daily Lemonde even writes about it in English. No idea what Mr. Sarkozy's game is, but any man who thinks of himself as such, keeps his mouth shut after leaving office.

At dawn, on the morning of 13 September 1944, Her Royal Highness, Spy Princess Noor Inayat Khan was executed. "Her last word was reported as "Liberté"". Her Royal Highness was post-humus awarded the French Croix de Guerre as well as the George Cross, Britain's highest award for gallantry in the face of the enemy.

Dear Mr. Sarkozy, all I can say is know your enemy.


Notes

[1] When it comes to having sex before a play date, I'm the one who should say no? Any idea how unrealistic that is. My Love has this strange power over me - some call it love - especially when she undresses. Besides, I live to serve. And no I won't ever learn. Why would I? Ouch perhaps? 

[2] Yes, I ordered both books on Her Royal Highness, Spy Princess Noor Inayat Khan this spring but haven't read them. Don't worry, I will. For now, I prefer to spend time with Dad. 

[3]On 5 January 2020, Aurora Marion played Noor in "Spyfall, Part 2", the second episode of Doctor Who, series 12

[4] Spyfall you say? OK.


No comments :

From The Archives